Chicago, April 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to Arizton’s latest research report, the central vacuum systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5%. during the period 2022-2027. Rapid industrialization, adoption of energy efficiency and enduring reliance on resources are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Scope of the Central Vacuum Systems Market Report
|MARKET SIZE (2021)||$371 million|
|MARKET SIZE (2027)||$675 million|
|YEAR OF REFERENCE||2021|
|MARKET SEGMENTS||Installation, capacity, type and end user|
|GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS||Europe, North America, APAC, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|COUNTRIES COVERED||Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Greece, Switzerland, Denmark, USA, Canada, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, South Africa and Kuwait|
Click here to download the free sample report
With the current trend, green technologies are gaining momentum in the global market. Several non-residential configurations, as well as residential complexes, incorporate green cleaning technologies that have minimal impact on the environment. Such cleaning practices promote the use of green certified non-toxic cleaning agents. Along with conventional vacuums, scrubbers and sweepers, steam cleaners have gained traction in several commercial and residential segments and are stiff competition for central vacuum systems. Manufacturers invest in R&D facilities to produce sustainable cleaning products to continually improve customer-centric products. The level of R&D investment by market vendors is expected to remain high going forward.
- Floor-standing central vacuums accounted for the highest share compared to wall-mounted systems, as they have high suction power and can run longer.
- The growing need for high capacities in large commercial spaces is increasing the demand for central vacuum systems over 6,000 square feet compared to capacities of
- Non-residential spaces that include commercial, industrial, hospitality, and healthcare areas are driving the demand for central vacuum systems over residential spaces.
- Europe dominates the global market for central vacuum systems due to the large presence of well-established manufacturers and the growing need to improve indoor air quality.
- Market Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2027
- Market Dynamics – Key Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis of facility, capacity, type, end user and geography
- Competitive landscape – 5 key vendors and 42 other significant vendors
Central Vacuum systems Market Segmentation Analysis
Market Segmentation by facility
- Floor mounted
Market Segmentation by capacity
- Less than 3,000 m². FT
- 3,000 TO 6,000 SQ. FT
- More than 6,000 m². FT
Market Segmentation by type
Market Segmentation by end user
- Health care
Market Segmentation by geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
The current scenario pushes vendors to modify and refine their unique value proposition to achieve strong market presence. Many international players are expected to expand their reach worldwide during the forecast period. Global vendors face intense competition from regional and local vendors as they have strong collaborations with large builders, contractors and commercial spaces compared to global vendors. However, many international players are expected to expand their reach, especially in rapidly developing countries in the APAC region, to increase their market share.
- Trovac Industries
- Nuera Air
- Nilfisk Group
Other Important Suppliers
- AirVac Luft & Vacuumteknik
- ALFAVAC central vacuum systems
- Allaway Oy
- Allegro Central Vacuum Systems
- American Vacuum Society
- Aqua Air
- Becker pumps
- BGS General
- Broan NuTone
- BVC Distribution EBS
- CentralVac International
- Crossvac Central Vacuum Systems
- Dint-Tech control
- DU PUY
- Elek Trends Productions SA
- Gary’s VACUFLO
- Halton Group
- Homevac Technologies
- HP products
- Johnny Vac
- Lindsay Manufacturing
- ME Universal Engineering and Commerce
- National Turbine
- Ness Company
- Republic Manufacturing
- RGS vacuum systems
- United States
- electric santoni
- Soliroc Metal
- Technology industries
Explore our industrial machinery profile to learn more about the industry.
Click here to download the free sample report
Read some of the best-selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company that provides industry-leading research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consultancy services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on industries such as consumer goods and retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart technologies, healthcare and life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers and trend forecasts.
Arizton has an exuberant and experienced team of analysts who are proficient in generating incisive reports. Our specialized analysts have exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the production of impregnable research reports.
Click here to contact us
+1 302 469 0707